England at Home has a website built in WordPress using Woocommerce to run it’s online shop. They approached me for help with improving the site.
What I did:
- Moved the website to faster, more stable hosting, suitable for running a WordPress e-commerce store
- Used caching techniques to improved page speed:
- Improved homepage layout with display of favourite and bestseller products
- Improved the social media area at the footer of the website
- Created a new bright summer banner for the homepage slider
See the website at www.englandathome.com